Jumia Kenya’s site is very easy to navigate. Ordering from the online store is as easy as pie. In this post we look at how to shop on Jumia Kenya. Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit Jumia.co.ke by clicking on the link
- Search for the items you need to purchase in the categories section to the top left corner or simply type in the name of the item you are searching for in the search field as shown below.
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to add the item to the shopping cart
- You can now proceed to checkout, or you can continue shopping by searching and selecting more items until the shopping cart is filled with everything you need
- When done shopping, hover over the shopping cart to see the items you have purchased and click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- If you are a new customer, enter your email address to signup. Existing customers need only input their email addresses and password to log into their account.
- Enter your address in step seven. If you would like your billing address to be the same as your shipping address, ensure you input the exact point you are to pick up your items
- You can either select your shipping address to be the same as the billing address or you can enter the new shipping address as the point where you would like to pick up your goods
- Select ‘Deliver to Your Home or Office’ and click on ‘Save and Continue’
- You have different payment options. Paypal, Mpesa or cash on delivery. For Mpesa payment, you can see how to go about it in this post. It is however straight forward and you will see the instructions on Jumia.co.ke
- Now relax and wait for a call from Jumia Kenya to confirm your order. Depending on where in Kenya you are, it should take less than 7 days to have your item delivered to your doorstep
Happy shopping 🙂
Do you have any question or query? We are here to be of help. Kindly leave a comment below.
To get future amazing Jumia Kenya Deals as soon as they are made available, remember to like Our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
Subscribe to the latest posts by leaving you email address to get new posts right into your inbox.