A woman is basically her hair. When your hair looks bomb, you feel beautiful, you walk taller and you generally exude a different kind of confidence.
Keeping your hair cute and neat calls for perm, heat treatments or braiding. All these manipulations can really have a huge toll on your hair leaving it damaged, thin and dry. In time you notice that your hairline is receding, your ends are thin and split, you are not retaining the length and the body of the hair is not as full and thick as it once was.
This is where wigs and weaves come in. When you need to give your hair a little rest while still looking chic and glamorous. Thank God wigs are not what they used to be. You now have front and full lace wigs that make it look like the strands are growing right from your scalp. But they do not come cheap.
This is why when I hear about an ongoing offer on this Mia long Semi human wig (with lace), all I can think of is that I need to tell you about it as soon as possible before the promotion ends.
This Mia long Semi human Lace-Front wig is long and straight and does not have bangs. You can let it down or hold it up in a ponytail or a cute messy bun. No pain, no hassle. Just wear and go!
The wig is currently on offer. It is one of the amazing products under today’s deals of the day. See the current pricing here.
It is so easy to care for this wig. Just follow these easy tips from the supplier:
- Always detangle the hair gently with your fingers before washing
- Wash and deep condition it regularly to keep it well moisturized.
- Use your fingers to gently style messy hair instead of combing it with a brush
- Dry the hair naturally but not under the glaring sun
- Avoid wetting the hair and wrap it to prevent tangling
- Avoid flat irons and curlers as the heat will reduce the life of the wig.
And for your natural crown under the wig, you might need to see natural hair products in this page.